Press and hold the side button on the right side until ‘Welcome to SnapPay’ appears.
If Pos doesn’t turn on, you might need to charge the battery.
On a wifi-based Pos machine, you can connect to the wifi by going into your Settings menu and click WLAN. You can select your wifi under WLAN.
If you are ready to reprint the receipt, follow these simple steps:
1. You can reprint the receipt by Logging into SnapPay Cashier and click on the icon on the top right. Click Trans Record
2. Click the left or the right arrow beside the date to change the transaction day.
3. Click each transaction record to open the transaction details and click Reprint
If the customer requests a refund, follow these simple steps:
1. You can issue refunds by logging into SnapPay Cashier and click on the icon on the top right. Click Refund.
2. Scan the QR code in the original receipt or enter the Trans Number from the original receipt. The Trans Number starts with the letter T.
3. For a partial refund, enter the amount. For a full refund, click the Full Refund.
4. Enter the Admin Login ID and Admin Password.
5. Refund complete. A receipt will be printed out automatically.
Not recommended, the QR code generated will only be valid for 2 minutes and 40 seconds. Please use a static QR code or an H5 QR code for remote payments.
The QR code payment is an offline instant payment solution. Customers make safe and secure payments by scanning your QR code using their Alipay WeChat App or UnionPay App. It can be scanned in the store or it can be scanned on the customers’ mobile phones remotely. It can be scanned everywhere
The static QR code supports Alipay, Wechat Pay, and China Union Pay(云闪付).
Yes, you will. If you provide a mobile phone number or an email address to SnapPay
when you set up the account, you will receive a text message or an email.
If you did not receive a payment confirmation but your customer confirmed payment, you can check your email trash box or contact customer service email at email@example.com.
*We recommend you to save SnapPay text message phone number +1 (647) 490-6179 as your contact because your mobile phone will filter out text messages from an unknown phone number.
The H5 QR payment is a customized QR code that you could design questions to collect from your customers with their payments.
You will receive email receipts in the email box you provided with us
First, check your ‘Trash box’ or ‘Spam Box’
If you could not find it, you can contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org
SnapPay settlement period is two business days
Business Days means the days between and including Monday through Friday, and do not include public holidays (China, Hong Kong, Canada) and weekends.
The fund will come from SnapPay in your bank statement.
Yes, we will send out email notifications one to two weeks before the holidays about the suspended settlement.
SnapPay Net Settlement amount= Merchant Sales Amount(after last settlement)-service fee
For settlement details, you can check by logging into SnapPay merchant portal here.
Click Settlement and click Summary.